Saturday, October 10, 2009

I really stink at this

Yes, I realize that it has been since March that I have posted on here. Therefore; yes, I do realize that I am a terrible blogger, but I'm okay with that and hope that you are too(if anyone even reads this thing)

So alot of things have happened since I last posted

- I passed all my classes last spring, which makes me a senior in college right now (weird)
- I went home for the summer and was the youth intern at Holland Chapel (a summer of awesomeness and fun and great experiences)
- Went to New Orleans, New Jersey, and ASU each for a week at a time for camps and mission trips (when we went to New Orleans one student managed to break 2 windows within 24 hours of each other)
-oh yeah i bought myself a new softball bat (its pretty sweet)
- i was only able to make it to the lake one time all summer (such should never happen)
- i had the privilege of working around 3 Godly men in a awesome Godly environment, and get to work with people who care about and love the Lord. (on the top 2 of my best summers ever) I grew alot and learned alot from these men and i thank them for taking the time to invest in me
- i got to hang out with high school and junior high students everyday this summer and have the opportunity to pour into their lives and show them what loving God looks like ( i hope some of it soaked in with them)
- i had a great experience in working in the ministry for witch i am very grateful for!
- i have returned to the ville for my senior year (dosent seem right)
- the first 4 weeks or so of my senior year were cake, no school work, i was takin it easy (ha)
- the past 2 or 3 weeks of my senior year have been like a bad horrible nightmare (school work wise) it has been stupid busy and one test after another, im ready for next week to be over (this is the last week of midterms!!)
- i went on fall retreat with cru for the 4th straight year and i believe this one was the best, i really learned alot and could really feel Gods presence (it was really great)
- i have been discipling two younger students (casey allen and brandon trantham) they are great dudes and have a great potential to do great things on this campus, im trying to help them see that potential. i have seen them take steps of faith! they are leading a bible study and sharing Christ with those that live in Humphreys with them (its a neat deal!)
- Arkansas finally has a quarterback (or 2) and some good receivers and backs! Love watchin that Offense out there
- the first 3 weeks Arkansas had no defense, but in the past 2 weeks we have had one (a very good one today) i hope that the D stays around for the rest of the season, that would be neat!
- last weekend i shot at a doe that was running and as soon as i let that arrow fly i knew it had not chance. haha.
- i am officially ready for duck season (i heard geese flying over tonight!)


Thats all that i can think of right now; however, i am sure that there is more. but this is a good start.....right????

Stay Classy!

No comments: