I thought it would be a good time to get back at this deal..... even though no one prolly even noticed that I was gone...
Yes, I graduated form college...
Yes, I have a job... I currently am about to wrap up an internship at Little Rock First Baptist and am about to go on staff at Fayetteville with Campus Crusade for Christ and could not be more excited about it!
Yes, I am raising support to be on staff with Cru, talk about a learning experience!
Yes, I have loved being here at LRFBC! I love getting to work with jr high and high school students!
I think that will be all for now... More to come...
2 comments:
Luke, I find much humor in the fact that you said you graduated "form" college... I am glad it paid off!!!
Can't you tell I learned so much...
Post a Comment