Whatever one day I will be back in full force.
Since my last post I've had alot go on... went on my 5th fall retreat with CRU (first as Staff) went on my first Staff retreat (thing was awesome, great encouragement on how important our relationship with Christ is (actually the most important)did some fishing on it, played around of golf..good times) I have had tons of appointments in the past few weeks with freshman and upperclassmen that are taking their walk with Christ seriously! It is such an encouragement and one of my favorite parts of my job!
Life is Good!
I will confess to yall that I play way to much golf these days, I'm pretty sure that I am addicted to the game. But I enjoy my time on the course very much, it's very relaxing and a great way to connect with either myself, a student I'm trying to get to know and I find it a constant reminder of our Creator and how big he is!
I shot the best round of my life last week, a 79, and yes there was a witness. His name is Will Simpson, he hails from Mountain View and is a freshman.
The Front 9

The Back 9
There isn't much more that I can think of right now...
Ah, I've sent out two prayer letters since being on campus this fall... they are below:
https://acrobat.com/#d=HqU-S2L5fhiNyQglpeIGoA
and ...
https://acrobat.com/#d=JkSg5ATMHnBcKEQoYV9YmQ
If you would like to recieve the letters via email or real mail or want information on how you can support me in the work God has me in please let me know!
also, I have a couple of friends that are doing some neat things to help change the world, you can check them out at these links.....
http://christopherledbetter.theworldrace.org/
and..
http://blog.memoryboxphotos.com/thelife/?p=508
No comments:
Post a Comment