Well, its been a while. I would like to apologize to my faithful readers for not updating over Christmas break... (haha, like there are any faithful readers)
Let me begin by saying that I had a wonderful Christmas break, full of family, friends, and food.... it was great! I love me some Christmas break.
Christmas was wonderful, I love being with family. I love being able to stop and reflect on what the reason for the season truly is, and when I think about the birth of my Savior I can not help but be thankful for the love that God has shown me throughout my life, and that I know He will continue to Show me. God's love never stops amazing me! I can not fathom it, but I do know that with out it I would be nothing!
For those of you who do not know, I have embarked upon my last semester as an undergraduate student at the University of Arkansas.
Thats a weird thought for me, it seems like it was just the other day that I was a scared little freshman. ha
Also, for those of you who are wondering. No, I do not know what I am going to do after I graduate. If you you do, please let me know! thanks
good day
1 comment:
i hope you made it back all safe and sound!!
love you brother.
update.
Post a Comment