Well, it's Saturday night and I'm at my apartment by myself (I live an eventful life) and I thought what a great time to blog....
Things you should know:
1) I graduate in May!
2) I'm not sure what I'm going to do after I graduate
3) I'm enjoying the process of God leading me to His plan for me!
4) I went to the first Razorback basketball game in 2 years today, and we won! The Hogs are also now on a 4 game winning streak in the SEC and in 1st place in the SEC West! Whoa, where did this come from?
5) God had been teaching me huge things lately, things such as if I want to make a change in my life, or in my walk with the Lord I have to allow God to make the change in my life, I can't do it on my own (sure I may beat it for a week, two weeks, a month but eventually I'm going to fail with out God), He has also given me a new understanding of His ways, He has grown my understanding of His love wider and deeper!
6) I have many exciting options for after I graduate!
7) I am picking the Saints to win the Super Bowl tomorrow (might be looking more forward to the commercials than the game...haha)
8) If you haven't read the book "Crazy Love" get it and read it, its solid!
9) "What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us" A.W. Tozer
10) I might have just watched NASCAR.....
That's all for now
2 comments:
pahahaha "i might have just watched nascar." i laughed out loud. and this is my saturday night reading blogs haha. -noel
Crazy love is good I will agree but have you read "Forgotten God?" it is also by Francis Chan and it is amazing so far, I would recommend it.
Post a Comment