I know you are thinking "Luke knows how to read?" Yes, it surprised me as well.
Now that we've established that I know how to read, there is a good chance that you are thinking "Luke actually reads?" and yes, that also surprised me.
Now that we've got all that cleared up, here is a list of books that I hope to read over the next 4 or 5 months (we will see how this goes) (some will be re-reads of books that have impacted me in the past)
-Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert Coleman
-How People Grow by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
-Forgotten God by Francis Chan
-The Treasure Principle by Randy Alcorn
-Just Do Something by Kevin DeYoung
-Radical by David Platt
-Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
-The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
-The Reason for God by Tim Keller
-The Prodigal God by Tim Keller
-Wild at Heart by John Eldridge
I believe that will keep me busy, it may take a year for me to read them all... I mean we just discovered that I do in fact read... but we all know I sure don't read very fast.
Over and out,
Luke
1 comment:
you are a nerd. (and not because you read...for other reasons)
i want to read too.
i should make a list as well.
i should also post soon again.
Post a Comment