Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On my way to Ethiopia

Well, I havent blogged in about 7 months, I have been meaning to get back into it and figured what better a time to do so than now? I am getting on a plane tomorrow and heading to Ethiopia for a month. I am going to update what all is going on and all that I am learning while I am there on here! Sounds like a good plan to me, so be checking back on here to see what all is going on!

I met my team today and am already blessed by them and the stories of how God has provided for them to be here! I cant wait to get to know them more and see what God has in store for us! Please be praying for us, for our travels, for our health and that GOd will prepare our hearts for his work and prepare the hearts of those that we come into contact with.

You can also follow our trip on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=226230610742758 -- my co-leader and myself will be updating on there!

Thanks for you thoughts and prayers!

Luke

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love following your work in Ethiopia. Thanks for all you are doing. Consider adding a Follow option to your blog page.