Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Rooster may die....

Hello from Bahir Dar!

I love it here, the people, the culture (though in not to fond of the national food) the softness of the peoples heart to the gospel is good for my heart and is exciting! We got here to Bahir Dar on Monday evening and had a nice dinner and got situated into the guest house where we are staying! Yesterday we got up and had time to prepare our hearts for the ministry we will be doing through time in the word, worship and prayer. It was very good and refreshing! I am truly blessed with a great Godly team! I wish that everyone of you could meet the great men of God that on staff here, the Gospel and Christs love absolutely just flows from them! It is a treat to be around them! After our time at the guest house yesterday morning and lunch we came to town and prayer walked around the city, it was such a blessing! We had our first day of ministry this morning and even though we have not debriefed yet from it I have been hearing some great stories and can see God working in the lives of all of us here! I can not wait to see what more he has planned, I am greatly enjoying my time here and fear that it may come to an end far to fast.

The team is getting along great and there are some great relationships being built, it is neat to see how God has each of us here for a specific reason and the ways that he worked to get us here!

The staff guy that is staying with name is Kassahun, I have bonded with him in such a special way and already value him as a friend and brother in a great way. He is a great man of God who is completely devoted to God, it is an inspiration! I wish you all could meet him!

In His Love,

Luke


P.S. I have solved the converter problem, so fret no longer! haha

Luke

No comments: