Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Seatdownplease....

Oh my, where to start?? So much has happened in the last 6 days! God is so good! We have been seeing God move in many ways, it has been a treat! the servant attitudes of the Ethiopian people has been a blessing! We are sharing the word of God and people are coming to know Him because of it! I wish I had time to tell you all that we have seen happen, but we will save that for another post! just know that your prayers are felt and that the Gospel is being heard!

Let me also say that I love it here, the culture is very laid back and I fit in very well with that. Love it! We have seen the monasteries on the islands of lake tana, and we went to Gondar yesterday to see the castles and touristy things, it was pretty neat! I was asked to stop climbing on the castle wall, no big deal. It was fun! Got some good pics. I drove the mini bus on the way home, it was awesome! I navigated through a village with out wrecking or hitting anyone, the driver told me I was an excellent driver! haha, it was so awesome!

Today we had another day of ministry and it was so great! Tomorrow we go to the blue Nile falls and then Thursday is our last day of ministry. Pray that the gospel will be accepted by those that we will meet and have appointments with! We will then fly back to Addis Abba and then head to help with a leadership conference!

Thank you for the prayers! Please continue!

I titled my last post "the Rooster may die" that was in reference to he rooster next door to our guest house that wakes me up every morning.... he is still alive but is on very thin ice....

I trust that all of you are doing well!

Luke

No comments: