Sunday, September 18, 2011

How bout an update on life?

Well, I made it back from Ethiopia alive and well and have not slowed down one bit since I have been back!

4 days after I got back i started work at Acumen Brands. It has been so much fun to get to know the people that make up the community that is Acumen. It has been such a blessing to be there. The work environment is great and super laid back. It is also very cool that there are other believers at work that are likeminded but there is also plenty of opportunity to minister to those around me! I love it! Couldn't be happier about working there. We are doing big things in the area of internet retail. We have many niche online stores such as Musket Creek that sells hunting and fishing stuff, Country Outfitter that sells country and western stuff, Trails Edge that sells outdoor stuff and a variety of other stores as well. But the coolest store we have is Fat Chance, where 1 in 10 orders are completely free! How neat is that?!?

That is all for now, go check the stores out!

One day I will sum up my trip to Ethiopia on here, but I dont have enough time right now..

I will leave you with a question that I have been asking myself a lot of recent: Do I (you) hate my (your) sin to the extent that Christ does? ..... I know that I am still working on getting there, but I sure do hope to get there one day!


Over and out

Luke

No comments: