Well, we have made it to Addis Abba the capital city of Ethiopia! We had about 24 hours of travel time altogether and I cant say that I slept a whole lot but got a little shut eye in. Im am tired, but ever so excited to be here and cant wait to get everything going tomorrow! We will be here in Addis Abba until sunday at the latest before we head to Bahir Dar where we will be doing ministry for almost two weeks and then we will head to Naseret to help with a conference for students leaders here!
But for now I believe that I will get some rest! Please continue to pray for the team and rest and health and safety. Also pray for our hearts to be changed and for the hearts of those that we wil come into contact with will be changed! I cant wait to see what all that God has in store for me and for the rest of the team! Your prayers are greatly appreciated and are a blessing!
In His Love,
Luke
No comments:
Post a Comment