Monday, September 6, 2010

Staff life

Well, I am now on staff with Campus Crusade for Christ. I am really enjoying it! It is a mix of what I thought it would be and what I had no clue was part of the job. haha. It has been a real good experience to get to see how the other staff interact with students and learn from them. Getting to know new students and see how God is already working in their lives this year has been my favorite part so far. There is nothing like seeing students take steps of faith and seeing God work in their lives in return! I feel like God has taught me a lot about myself in the past moth or whatever that I have been on campus doing ministry, I have learned that I am good at some things I thought I was terrible at and terrible at some things that I thought I was good at. Haha, shows you how smart I am. God has blessed with success in our ministry so far this year! I am excited to see what else he has in store for us this year!

There is a short update on things, hopefully I will get better at this for those of you who care


goodnight

No comments: